To be a program that instills the love of wrestling in all of its athletes while developing competitive and basic wrestling skills.
Provide a positive environment where young athletes learn key life lessons through wrestling. These lessons include:
1. Have Fun: Sports should be fun, we are building for the future
2. Commitment: Set goals and work hard to achieve those goals
3. Accountability: Take personal accountability for ones actions
4. Respect: Your parents, coaches, teammates, opponents, and self
5. Hard Work: Learn the value that hard work results in
· Understanding that they are role models for young athletes, coaches will always act in a way that provides positive, wholesome examples to our wrestlers and opponents.
· Provide an environment where young athletes can improve their wrestling skills in preparation to become successful High School wrestlers.
For any questions please contact us at